Experts are often used for the following purposes:
About Experts in Family Law Cases
(1) to perform DNA tests to determine paternity
(2) to give information on the value of a business
(3) to examine a complex income situation and give information on a person’s earnings
(4) to inquire about alcohol or drug addictions, or substance abuse issues
(5) to perform psychological evaluations of parents and parenting plan assessments.
The Windle Family Law Firm regularly works with experts in cases to ensure that clients are given full access to all of the resources.